The Pestology Combines is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
Pestology Combines servers collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- Referring web page
- Browser used
- Date and time
Pestology Combines does not associate this data to individual user identities.
Pestology Combines uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information like Name, Email, Phone Number. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the purpose for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information[Customize the following to reflect the data collection and use]
- Pestology Combines will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Pestology Combines uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
- The CalNet information collected by Pestology Combines is used to identify users accessing secure content, and to pre-fill forms with information about the user submitting the form.
Distribution of collected information
- Pestology Combines will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Pestology Combines will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Privacy Statement Revisions
- This Privacy Statement was last revised on 15-02-2019. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
- If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us