Linnea Electric Fly Traps
What is Linnea Fly Catcher Machine and what is its use?
What is the working Principle of Linnea Fly Catcher Machine?
What is the Maintenance procedure for Linnea Fly Catcher Machine?
What are the consumables and life of Linnea Fly Catcher Machine?
- As per the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control
Point) Standard, the glue board should be changed at least once a month
- UVA lamps are the consumables with an effective life of 3000 to 5000 hours. In 3000 hours, the UVA lamps’ effectiveness comes down to 70% and in 5000 hours its effectiveness will be reduced to 50%. For better results, change the UVA lamp once a year
Precautions for changing the consumables and cleaning the unit?
What are the Main Features of Linnea Fly Catcher Machine?
- No sound
- No smell
- Less Power consumption
- No visibility of eliminating flies
- Fully Hygienic
- Follows with HACCP standard
Why is Shatter Proof or Sleeved UV Tube?
Flycutor Electric Fly Zapper
What is a Flycutor and it uses?
What is the working Principle of Flycutor?
How can a Flycutor be maintained?
What is the longevity and working of the consumables?
Precaution to be taken while changing consumables and cleaning the Unit?
What is the Difference between the Flycutor Premium Models and Flycutor Popular Models?
Why are Shatter Proof or Sleeved UV Tubes used?
Fedon Air Curtain
What is the working principle of Fedon Air Curtain?
What are the areas it can be used?
How do I maintain the Fedon Air Curtain?
Precaution to Service and Maintenance?
What precautions should I take during installation?
- Install on a solid surface to prevent vibration and noise
- Install the air curtain inside the room to avoid drawing contaminated air from outside
- When installing the air curtain, make sure the air outlet is right at the bottom of the fitting surface
- If the width of the door wider than the length of the air curtain, please use multiple units to match the width of the door, in this situation please make sure the distance between the units is about 20~40mm
- Do not leave space between the wall and the hanging plate of the air curtain
- The distance between the air curtain and the ceiling should not be smaller than 30mm
- Please make sure the level of the air curtain installed is 100% horizontal
What are the main Features of Fedon Air Curtain?
PVC Strip Curtains
What is PVC Strip Curtain?
PVC Strip Curtains for doors uses strips hanging from a special rail, overlapping each other to form a barrier. This system we offer is very quick to deploy and install. It filters UV and IR radiations and is efficient in transmitting light through them. It is easy to clean the strips. This is a very cost-effective solution to increase efficiency of the working environment and improve hygiene. Moreover, the strips are recyclable.
Why using PVC Strip Curtain?
Benefits of PVC Strip Curtains?
- Saves electricity and hence, the cost of power
- Reduces noise, improves productivity and promotes employee’s comforts
- Controls air flow of different temperature
- Controls air pollutants, insect, dust and birds
- Keeps your place of work safer, more hygienic and cleaner
- Birds, insects and dust free barrier
- Cold Resistant
- Filters UV & IR radiations
- Freeze Resistant
- Protection against welding sparks and bright light
Where are the PVC Strip Curtains needed?
This will help reduce considerable amount of energy usage and money. The following are the common places where PVC strip curtains are used.
- Super Markets
- Food Preparation Areas
- Food Processing Factories
- Showrooms and Factory Outlets
- Engineering Industry
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Commercial Kitchens
- Textile Factories
- Cold Storage
- Public Utilities
- Storage Areas
- Manufacturing and Packaging Industries
- Processing of Agricultural Products
- Any area where a cost-effective partition is required
- Offices and the Material Receiving areas
- Or other areas wherever hygiene, dust, and noise proof environment is required
What are the PVC Strip Curtain Installation requirements?
- The Opening of the door which requires PVC Strip Curtain
- A Strip Rail (SS, Aluminium, powder coated MS or GI) to mount the PVC Strip Curtain on Facia Plates to fix individual PVC Strips and to hang on the Strip Rail or Track
- PVC Strips to hang vertically from Track or Strip Rail
Depending on your specific requirements, the exact parts may differ slightly according to the various options you can choose from.
How to measure the Opening to fix PVC Strip Curtains?
What is Lintel Mounting?
doors, but it is the less preferred method.
What is Wall Mounting?
Applications include customer entryways, airplane hangars, cargo doors, drive through windows, restaurant doors, or shipping receiving doors. Non-heated air curtains are often used in conjunction with strip curtains for cold storage and refrigerated rooms.
What is the Maintenance procedure of the PVC Strip Curtains?
Main features of our PVC Strip curtain
- Food Grade
- Anti – Static
- Fire Retardant,M4
- UV Stabilizers( from sun & Welding Arc)
- Reduce Noise , >35 DB