What is a PVC Strip Curtain?
Poly Vinyl Chloride Strip Curtains are thick and long strips used for thermal and acoustic insulation in industrial areas. These strips are overlapped in such a way that it helps maintain the temperature of an enclosed area as well as acts as a shield absorbing noise at workstations of high decibels.
PVC Strip Curtains have now found a wide range of applications across various industries. They are used to prevent the entry of dust and flies making the area within the strips contamination-free, it is highly recommended for areas where hygiene is important.
They are highly durable with a solid lifespan of 3 plus years when used outdoors, while it pulls through for a long time (4-5 years) indoors. These strips are highly flexible making it easy for employees and workers to push equipment through during their daily work hours.
On purchasing the PVC strips the process of Installation and maintenance are the clients two major concerns. Well, the installation of the strips is quick and easy. It is very easy to maintain regularly.
What are the types of PVC Strip Curtains offered by Pestology?
Pestology offers a wide range of Non-Phthalate PVC Strips for various industries. An ideal PVC strip for a warehouse or cold storage is of standard dimensions rolls, 2/3mm thickness with 200/300mm width and 50m in length. Each type suits an industry standard. Below are the Non-Phthalate PVC strip curtains introduced by Pestology.
Amber Yellow PVC
Welded Grade PVC strips
Which Industries need PVC Strip Curtains?
PVC Strip Curtains act as a boundary between two areas which could be indoor or outdoor creating a suitable environment.
1. Dairy products manufacturing industries with chillers, blast freezers and refrigerated trucks can use Polar Grade (Cold Storage) Non-Phthalate PVC strip curtains as these strips can handle freezing temperature ranges of 30-degree Celsius to -45 degrees Celsius.
2. Restaurants, manufacturing units, and supermarkets can use amber yellow which maintains the temperature. These Non-Phthalate yellow strips also are known as the anti-insects as the colour yellow makes the strip appear opaque repelling insects.
3. Warehouses, Automobile, textile & packaging industries, ie wherever the moving of truck and forklift rubbing against strips can use Ribbed Non-Phthalate PVC strip curtains which help in maintaining the required temperature and prevent any sort of pollutants from entering.
4. Clean rooms, pharmaceuticals, and health care facilities can use Transparent Non-Phthalate PVC Strip Curtains which are used by industries looking for a clear see-through. It makes it easier for one to pass through them and allows one to keep a watch on the other side.
5. Research and Development Laboratories, Welding Area will need Welded grade Non-Phthalate PVC strips to block contamination and prevent harmful and strong radiation. This is a way to protect workers and employees.
6. Airport baggage checks can use Opaque Non-Phthalate PVC Strip Curtains to block light and visibility to scan the bags and individuals crossing through it.
PVC Strip Curtains have a wide range of applications in and around industries. Non-Phthalate PVC Strip Curtains are an added advantage with numerous benefits.