PVC strip curtains are a better choice made by industries in place of having a door. The ease of movement is one potential reason why you opt for curtains. Many upcoming industries out there are looking for a new set of curtains and some established industries want to replace the existing old curtains.
The current marketplace has a wide range of PVC strip curtains, but it is you, the buyer who has to decide for yourself which one is suitable. Well, you should consider certain features of the strip curtains before buying them because any day health is more important than the money you can always earn.
There is n number of PVC strip curtains easily available at a low price per square feet as most of them comprise Phthalates which is harmful to humans and mammals.
PVC strip curtains are made of Polyvinyl Chloride, a synthetic plastic polymer that is rigid. Phthalates are plasticizers, additives that are added to vinyl plastic to enhance its characteristics, making it more flexible, transparent, durability, and longevity. Phthalates are a family of chemicals that is known to harm human health. Exposure to Phthalates results in human hormone disruption affecting the fertility of both males and females and it also acts as a carcinogen causing different types of cancer in humans.
Keeping the goodness of health in mind, Pestology has introduced Non-Phthalate PVC Strip Curtains for industries This makes it safer for the consumers, employees, workers as well as the environment. Usage of Non-Phthalate plasticizers results in strip curtains with tremendous benefits.
1. Flexible and Transparent: The Non-Phthalate PVC strip curtains are clear and transparent, allowing the inflow and outflow of pedestrians and packages they want to transfer. These strip curtains that are Phthalate free are more flexible when compared to the ones consisting of Phthalates.
2. Side effects free: Employees working in industries move in and out of these strip curtains daily. Considering their health, the absence of Phthalates in PVC strip curtains is important. It makes it harmless or side effect free when we humans are exposed to it, while the ones with Phthalates cause cancer.
3. Economical Pricing: The PVC strip curtains are a low-cost shield for various industries serving the purpose of preventing contamination and temperature control.
4. Noise Reduction: Some heavy-duty industries tend to have noise involving work stations. Strip curtains isolate the noise from a place prone to high decibels by absorbing it. This helps the employees on the other side of the curtain to concentrate on their work.
5. Restricts movement of Pollutants: There are several forms of pollutants in the air, some are even invisible to our eyes. In industries where the health and safety code is a priority there the dust, smoke and fumes are to be restricted.
6. Energy Conservation: PVC strip curtains are well known as temperature controllers. They prevent the energy from escaping out, be it the heat energy or the cold air. This is the kind of barrier industries are looking for when it comes to maintaining a temperature-controlled environment.
7. Providing Pest control: These strip curtains serve as a great pest control when it comes to food industries. These pests like birds and insects fly around looking for food and try to encroach such places. The strip curtains prevent them from entering and contaminating the food.
8. Standard Quality: These PVC strips are non-toxic due to the absence of Phthalates so it can be touched without being harmed later. These strips are going to be hanging from the ceiling throughout the years being pushed in and out all day, they are so strong and durable they do not crack. On exposure to harsh conditions, the strips do not form bubbles within the strips adhering to the quality.
9. Strength and Durability: Non-Phthalate PVC strips have better physical properties keeping them strong and durable for 3+ years when used outdoors and for a much longer time when used indoors.
10. Cleaning and Maintenance: The cleaning procedure involved in the PVC strip curtains are quite simple. Soak a sponge in warm water and run it through the strips to clear off any dust or dirt. Doing this regularly would be an ideal way of maintenance.
11. Good Surface Brightness: PVC strip curtains can be used both indoors and outdoors depending on the requirement of the industry. These Non-Phthalate strips curtains, when exposed to harsh conditions outdoors, do not change the colour with time, while the curtains containing Phthalate turn grey within a very short period.
12. Waterproofing: When the Phthalate-free curtains are used outdoors this property of being waterproof protects the rainwater from entering the enclosed area or a warehouse. Also, this is a better choice opted by the car servicing industry where the cars are washed within the strip curtains.
These 12 properties are proof that the Non-Phthalate PVC strip curtains are any day better than the ones with Phthalate available at a low price.